What do I do if I have an appointment and was exposed to COVID-19 or tested positive for COVID-19?
If a patient tests positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone with COVID, we will not have them come in to the office. Any upcoming appointments will be changed to telehealth.
When can I return to the office for PT appointments?
In order to return to our office, we require:
- A negative test before receiving care in the office
If a patient tests positive for COVID, we require them:
- To quarantine for 10 days prior to returning to our clinic
- No fever for 24 hours without medication
- All symptoms are improving
- A clearance from their primary care physician
I have abnormal symptoms, should I still come to PT?
Anyone with any abnormal symptoms will be switched to a telehealth appointment.
Does the office get professionally sanitized?
Our office is professionally sanitized by Wonder Janitorial Service Inc.